What we Believe In
Check out Pastor Joshua Bruno On Twitter and On Instagram
IBAN: DE39 4786 0125 1225 6767 00
- We believe in one God, revealed as Father, Son & Holy Spirit
- We believe in the divine inspiration of the scriptures given by God without error to holy men of old. We also believe that the church has no authority to establish doctrine or practice contrary to the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe that man was made in the image of God
- We believe that by reason of the fall of Adam the first man through sin, that mankind fell, became depraved and spiritually alienated from God the creator and can only be reconciled back to God through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that justification is by grace through faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary. And no one is justified by keeping the law.
- We believe in water baptism after confessing and accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour as commanded by the Lord a symbolic that the people of God are buried and resurrected with Christ and the answer of a good conscience towards God.
We believe that as born again believers we are priests and have direct access to God in prayer through Jesus Christ the Lord.
We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and in speaking of diverse kinds of tongues as endowment and gift of the Holy Spirit. We believe in the supernatural workings of the Holy Spirit through diverse gifts to grow, nurture and build the body of Christ. We understand that these gifts are active within the body until the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the nurture and development of these gifts.
We believe in divine healing and divine health by the stripes of the Jesus Christ.
We believe in the five-fold ministry offices & callings of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher. And we believe these gifts are functional in the body of Christ until the Lord's return. Furthermore, these ministries are gifts to the Body of Christ for the equipping and perfecting of the saints and for the work of ministry so that the Body of Christ is edified and ready for every good work.
We believe in the Covenant Blessing God made with Abraham and believe we are co-heirs with Christ Jesus of the promise.
We believe in the literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the literal reign and rule of Christ on the earth, the resurrection of the regenerated to eternal life and the unregenerated to eternal damnation and the ultimate victory of the eternal Kingdom of God. Amen.
God Movement e.V.